Work with Wilson-Taylor Associates to engage key audiences through stories and statistics. We collaborate with companies and associations on:
- Original research projects that make your organization the go-to source for data and insights.
- Content strategy, from developing personas to writing content that real persons want to read.
- White papers, articles and reports that build and expand your expertise.
- Communication and media training so that you can confidently navigate media. interviews and win media coverage based on your expertise and experience.
Our signature product: The MOVE Project – a unique research and advocacy model that helps employers understand how well they are doing in terms of advancing women and how they can do better.
- Since 2010, the Accounting MOVE Project has set and raised the bar for CPA firms
- MOVE Projects have also catalyzed change for the cable television and transportation industries and for the Fortune 500.
- The 2016 Accounting MOVE Project is now open!
- Join the Accounting MOVE Project now! Getting started is simple: sign up here and we’ll set you up with everything you need to complete the MOVE Project survey and access MOVE resources that are catalyzing real change at CPA firms of all sizes.
- The 2016 Accounting MOVE Project theme: Sponsorships: Step Up Success Sponsorships are a proven mode of advancing staff, and many CPA firms do it well. The 2016 Accounting MOVE Project will show firms how they can amplify, accelerate and augment sponsorship to propel more women to partnership.
- Learn more about advancing women in public accounting at the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance Annual Conference, October 26 – 28 , 2015, in Pittsburgh, PA.
Check out the latest Wilson-Taylor projects and media coverage.
- Read more about MOVE and how it has become the industry standard for advancing women in public accounting. MOVE recognizes programs and firm cultures that actually work…like Forum W at Moss Adams, as showcased in this profile of Star Fischer that ran in the Nov. 20, 2014 edition of the Wall St. Journal.
Some of your best career advice might come from your mom! Wilson-Taylor president Joanne Cleaver was in good company in this Wall St. Journal article (WSJ 5-6-15 Mentor Moms ) that profiles, among others, Christina Flynn, president of the American Women’s Society of CPAs, which partners with Wilson-Taylor to produce the Accounting MOVE Project. Here’s the scoop on what the MOVE Project is all about – and how it can transform your industry for women.
Career lattices are poised to propel the materials handling, logistics and transportation industries to win and keep the talent they need to grow. Here are key handouts from Joanne Cleaver’s October 2014 panel presentation at the annual conference of the Materials Handling Institute.