Career lattices are poised to propel the materials handling, logistics and transportation industries to win and keep the talent they need to grow. Here are key handouts from Joanne Cleaver’s October 2014 panel presentation at the annual conference of the Materials Handling Institute.
LIGHTBULB MOMENTS THAT SHOW THE WAY: PERSONAL INSIGHTS IN ACTION
MOVE recognizes programs and firm cultures that actually work…like Forum W at Moss Adams, as showcased in this profile of Star Fischer that ran in the Nov. 20, 2014 edition of the Wall St. Journal.
Missed the MOVE Project webinar on Nov. 24? Here are the slides that showcase three MOVE Best Practices your firm can use now! MOVE 2014 Best Practices Webinar 11/24/14
- Moss Adams: Its empoWer networking model equips propels women partners to rapid business development success.
- CohnReznick: Its WomenCAN initiative shaped the firm’s post-merger culture.
- Lurie, Besikof, Lapidus: Its Emerging Leaders program helps millennials envision their future as firm leaders.
We help you develop and deliver messages that build your authority, reach and reputation. Work with us to:
Craft and publish original content that persuades and engages key audiences.
Get your story out through media interviews, unscripted social media messaging, and panel discussions.
Develop and deploy messaging strategies that keep communication staff, executives and experts on point and in sync.
Accelerate the professional development of executives, staff and subject matter experts through Wilson-Taylor workshops on communication and leadership.
Our Work in Action
Just released! The 2014 Accounting MOVE Project Executive Summary in Public Accounting Report
Insights from our projects inform useful tools for leaders, managers and women, such as the “Six Words That Incite Women to Quit,” as published in the Chicago Tribune’s opinion pages on August 2, 2013. Read it here: Why Women Quit Tribune Aug 2 ’13
The Accounting MOVE Project is transforming the accounting profession for women by equipping women and firms with evidence for change, as profiled in Signature, the magazine for Association Media & Publishing. MOVE is just one Wilson-Taylor project that builds authority for association and corporate sponsors.
- Registration for the 2015 Accounting MOVE Project is open until December 17, 2014. The 2015 theme has yet to be decided. Firms have until February 5, 2015 to complete the survey.
- Read the report that the accounting profession is talking about: MOVE_report_6_6
- The 2013 Accounting MOVE report debuted in May as an executive summary special section in Public Accounting Report. See the special section here: May 2013-Women’s EXTRA copy
- And read the accompanying feature story here: PAR May 2013
- What do women in public accounting cite as the most important retention factors? Find out here: Women Accountants Tell Profession Leadership What It Takes For Them to Stay