Career lattices are poised to propel the materials handling, logistics and transportation industries to win and keep the talent they need to grow. Here are key handouts from Joanne Cleaver’s October 2014 panel presentation at the annual conference of the Materials Handling Institute.
Until Nov. 15! Looking for the 17 quilts that Joanne Cleaver designed and stitched for the virtual auction to benefit Safe Families Minneapolis? Bid here! Don’t be shy…buy! Here’s a photo of “Floating Flowers.” See details of all the quilts at my Pinterest page, Good Will Quilting. And, don’t forget: Bid here!
LIGHTBULB MOMENTS THAT SHOW THE WAY: PERSONAL INSIGHTS IN ACTION
Learn more about advancing women in accounting and about the MOVE Project at these Fall 2014 events:
- Find us at the AICPA Women’s Global Leadership Summit, 10.23 & 24
- Insights from MOVE Firms webinar, Nov. 24
We help you develop and deliver messages that build your authority, reach, and reputation.
Work with us to:
Craft and publish original content that persuades and engages key audiences.
Get your story out through media interviews, unscripted social media messaging, and panel discussions.
Develop and deploy messaging strategies that keep communication staff, executives and experts on point and in sync.
Accelerate the professional development of executives, staff and subject matter experts through Wilson-Taylor workshops on communication and leadership.
Our Work in Action
Just released! The 2014 Accounting MOVE Project Executive Summary in Public Accounting Report
Insights from our projects inform useful tools for leaders, managers and women, such as the “Six Words That Incite Women to Quit,” as published in the Chicago Tribune’s opinion pages on August 2, 2013. Read it here: Why Women Quit Tribune Aug 2 ’13
The Accounting MOVE Project is transforming the accounting profession for women by equipping women and firms with evidence for change, as profiled in Signature, the magazine for Association Media & Publishing. MOVE is just one Wilson-Taylor project that builds authority for association and corporate sponsors.
- Registration for the 2015 Accounting MOVE Project is open until December 17, 2014. The 2015 theme has yet to be decided. Firms have until February 5, 2015 to complete the survey.
- Read the report that the accounting profession is talking about: MOVE_report_6_6
- The 2013 Accounting MOVE report debuted in May as an executive summary special section in Public Accounting Report. See the special section here: May 2013-Women’s EXTRA copy
- And read the accompanying feature story here: PAR May 2013
- What do women in public accounting cite as the most important retention factors? Find out here: Women Accountants Tell Profession Leadership What It Takes For Them to Stay